Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend

It was a fun but short weekend. Dustin's grandmother is here visting. We love it when she is here.

Saturday Dustins grandmother, mom, Landon, and me all went shopping. It was great I got two new dresses, two pair of shoes, two pair of tights, some sunglasses, and some new sheets. Then we ate at Olive garden. It is one of my favorites but Dustin hates it so I don't think I have eaten there in like 3 or 4 years. Landon loved it and he was having a blast playing with a couple at the table beside us. He had a toy and he kept dropping it so the guy would pick it up. The lady was pregnant and they had just found out that they were having a little boy.We all stayed the night at Dustins moms on Saturday night and we watched the Miss America pagent. I was wanting Miss Tennessee to win. I loved all there introductions at the beginning.

Sunday we slept a little late. Then I got ready and had a shopping day by myself. It was great, I didn't have anyone rushing me and I could look at whatever I wanted to. I went to the one particular mall because they had a Ann Taylor Loft, well when I get there the store is closing and yesterday was the last day. They only had three racks of clothes and not a one of the jeans were my size. Bummer. But I still ended up finding a pair of jeans and a shirt. I also got Landon a few outfits and some blocks that he loves. The rest of the day was spent being lazy and before we went home from Dustins moms we watched the Duggars Special Delivery. So sad. It brought me to tears.

I didn't watch the Grammy's but I have heard a little about it on the news and twitter. I heard that Zac Brown Band won a Grammy and I just learned that the drummer for the band is from the town that I live in. Crazy.

4 comments:

Candi said...

We received your blog swap package today!! Thank you so much!! It was so much fun to shop for you and Landon, and to open our package with Carter!

Miss Anne said...

Sounds like a mega fun weekend! No doubt shopping trips/olive garden/and great time with family= ♥!

:)

Toni Brooker said...

Olive Garden is one of my faves! Sounds like a terrific weekend!

Annie said...

Who doesnt like Olive Garden?!? Dustin us nuts :)
Sounds like a fun weekend!!