Friday, February 26, 2010

Your Questions Answered..

Thanks for asking the questions yesterday. Here are the answers.

Lindsay wanted to know How small the town I am from is?  Well I now actually live two towns over from the town I grew up in and it is average size about 13,000 people but the town I grew up in only has about 2,000.

Emily wanted to know How I met the hubs? He had just moved down here and was working at Wal-Mart on night shift while going to school. Me and my best friend would go to Wal-Mart every night after we went to the gym. One night he just came up and ask me for my number. So I gave to him. It was actually pretty funny. He thought I had gave him a wrong number.

Annie wanted to know If we plan on having another baby? Yes. I actually would like two more but Dustin only wants one more.

Mama Faith wanted to know What do I think the best part of being a mommy to a little boy is? Well, I love everything about being a mommy to a little boy. Boys are great. And mine is a big mommas boy which I love. 

and

Donnetta asked if we are teaching Landon to say Roll Tide? Yes we are trying really hard. He will say Tide sometimes but thats it.

Thanks so much for the questions. I enjoyed answering them all.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Hopefully Landon will say roll tide soon! =)
That was my husband's first words. His aunt made him say it & it didnt go over well with his mom -ha!

Kat said...

Great getting to know a little more about you. I thought I wanted three kids and some days I still dream about it but my hubby is with yours two kids is it.

Brandi said...

Darn, I missed the questions. Great answers, though, and it was fun to get to know more about ya. I'm sure Landon will get 'roll tide' in no time! ;)

Brandy said...

Hey...my name is Brandy!
I was just stopping by from Follow Me Fridays.
What a cute little boy you have!

http://spottedsmiles.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Love this post :) Thanks for answering our questions...

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by. Am following you back. How great is it that our boys are nearly the same age? My son Kai was born October 15th, 2008 :)

Nocona said...

Meeting your hubby at wal mart is cute.

Tara said...

Thanks for stopping by to link up at Trendy Treehouse. I am following you now too! Have a wonderful weekend.