Thursday, March 25, 2010

18 Months...


Landon is 18 months old today...I can't believe he is already half way to 2. Crazy...

We had a doctors visit this morning for his 18 month check up..

He is 22 pounds and he is 31.34 inches tall..

He is an excellent eater..

He loves his milk..

He is talking up a storm.. He can say lots of new words some of my favorites are:
Mallmart (walmart..lol..) Bob Bob (spongebob) and Choo Choo (Thomas)
He also calls anything that has to do with Alabama..A..

He is getting very indepenant.. He likes to feed himself and
doesn't really want Mommy feeding him.

He wears a size 4 diaper.

He wears any size clothes from
12 months to 2T...
Most of his pants are 12-18 months and
his shirts and onesies are 18 months to 2T..

He has twelve teeth...


He was so good at the doctor today. He got to pick a Choo Choo (Thomas) sticker and he proudly wore it..



3 comments:

♥Kim said...

Aww! Happy 18 months little man! Hunter just turned 19 months yesterday! :( Our babies are growing so fast.

PS: I just looked at my son's weight/size ect. compared to Landon when he was 18 months just to see the difference and all, I think my lil' man's a giant, he's much bigger than most babies at 18 months. He was 29.7lbs & 33 1/2 inc. lol, No wonder people tell me he looks 2 already. lol

Hope you have a great weekend!

Emily said...

I blows me away how fast they grow up...Charlie's 18 months tomorrow!

Annie said...

What a doll.....they just grow up too fast!!