Monday, March 29, 2010

And So It Begins...

So it begins....
Time for the pool, the beach, and the lake....

Time for sunglasses, fruity drinks, and tans....

Time for the smell of cut grass, watermelon, and sunscreen...

Time for flip flops, tank tops, and shorts.....

So it begins....

The weather is getting prettier by the day and I have already started the dreaded search for a swim suit..(Which will take from now until probably June to find)... So it begins...Today I start getting ready for swimsuit season a.k.a summertime...Last night I bought The 30 day Shred...and I am starting dieting today.. Hopefully by the time swimsuit season is in full force I will be a few pounds lighter...

7 comments:

♥Kim said...

Ooh I am loving this weather! So glad It's started!!!
Good luck on the Shred! I want to do that so bad bc I've heard so many people try it!

Maggie said...

You should join in on Wednesday Weigh-In. It has held me more accountable than any other program I've tried!

Molly said...

Can you possibly pass some of your motivation my way please girl???

I am NOOOOOTTTT looking forward to finding a suit, AHHH!

Cassie said...

Good luck girl! You can do it!

Donnetta said...

Can I just buy some will power? Do you know where to find any???

kado! said...

I can't wait for Beach Weather!

hey, I never see you around...is it just me? Or do you not comment at all anymore?

Erin said...

oh you're getting me so excited for summer!! 30 Day Shred is coming from Netflix in the next couple of days. Lets hope I'm up for it!