Monday, March 22, 2010

The Child Will Eat Anything.

Landon will eat anything. I have yet to find anything that he will not eat. He loves all food. Some things he has eaten that I find crazy for a 1 year old to eat are: beef jerky, spinach dip, hot chips, and yesterday he ate a piece of a raw potato and a piece of a raw onion (yuck). He really loves fruit though and especially oranges and bananas. But he always makes crazy faces when he eats oranges. Here is a little video of him eating a orange:


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

I guess it was a little sour...

Will your children eat anything or are they picky eaters?


11 comments:

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Cute! Yay for a good eater! Emma is a great eater while Abby refuses everything. We have to make her eat. But it is slowly getting better

Emily said...

That's funny! My kids do the head shake when they try something sour! And don't worry...when he's 2 he'll probably dislike everything. lol!

Jennie said...

haha - too cute! We're not quite at table food yet, but my eater makes funny faces too - it's quite entertaining!

Mommy to a lil lady[bug] said...

lucky you, I hope it lasts! haile doesnt eat anything!

kado! said...

cute! Glad you have a good eater! makes life easier!

My two eat everything too. My youngest especially, he loves things that most 4 year old don't. A normal request from him could be anything from sushi, crab, salmon, mushrooms to raisins or basically anything! They only thing he absolutely will not eat is cheeze-its or goldfish crackers...funny. Oh, and he'll only drink soy-milk, he has an interesting palate.

Molly said...

So adorable! I know I've said it before, but I LOVE your accent. :)

Cassie said...

Oh I envy you! Jackson only eats about 6 different foods.

Aly said...

That is too cute!

Megon said...

You are so lucky!!! My little man is too picky!

Erin said...

That is wonderufl that you have such a good little eater! I'm scared that when I have kids they'll be picky. Hubby and I eat positively everything and I just don't know if I can abide a picky child! Having said that, I'll probably get one!

Annie said...

I agree...you're lucky...Blake can be pretty picky at times!!
L is SOOO cute (as always)!!