Friday, March 5, 2010

Crazy Dreams

While I was at Wal-Mart the other day, I was scanning through the frozen food section. I came across this Smart One..

It looked good so I bought it. I ate it for supper that night (I think it was either Sunday or Monday night). It was delish but very spicy. About 2 hours later I went to bed and this is the dream I had.

I was dating a vampire (just like Edward) he loved to play poker but it made him blood thirsty. After he got finished playing I could see that his eyes were red so I thought he was going to kill me but he ended up getting into a fight with someone who looked like Danny Devito with blonde hair (it was a lot like the fight between Edward and James in Twilight) I was just laying there watching it but all I could see were shadows. The next thing I knew we were in a forest. I was a unicorn, my boyfriend was deer, and there was a bunny. When we reached the end of the forest we turned back into people but whoever the girl was that was a bunny decided she liked being a bunny better so she went hopping through the forest. CRAZY. I know.

Well last night I went to Wal-Mart again and picked up two of those dinners. I had one for supper last night. I did the same thing about 2 hours later I went to bed and this was the dream I had last night.

Me and my best friend in high school were leaving the prom. I was walking with my boyfriend (I suppose) but then he just left. So me and her were on our way to my house and when we turned down the road by my house the road was blocked and there were police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances all with there lights on. Our friend lived on the right side of the road in a huge house and in the front yard was like 200 people. I remember seeing the dance team girls in there uniforms drinking beer. And the guy house it was was in his car and he would drive and ram his house and then back up and do it again but the police and fire men were just sitting in there cars watching. Again CRAZY.

I think it is safe to say that I do not need to eat spicy things then go straight to bed. I have one more of these in the freezer. Wonder what I will dream about after I eat it?


10 comments:

Jess :) said...

I must say...that is quite funny!! You are kidding about the dreams being CRAZY!!! :) WoW! I've never had that happen before after eating Smart Ones. I suppose it could have something to do with the fact that I eat them for lunch and then continue teaching for the afternoon! ;) No time for naps or sleep there!

Anyway, I'll be interested to hear what happens after you eat the last one!!!!!!

Candi said...

wow! crazy!! lol!

Annie said...

lol....what is IN that Smart One?! haha...

Actually that is like my fav one...and i eat it about once a week...and i never have those crazy dreams....so i think that it is just you :)...lol

Mom et al said...

Hi, I'm your newest Friday follower!

Come visit me at Mom-et-al.com

-Maria

/

Remodelaholic said...

Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff!!

Riding the Roller Coaster said...

I'm your newest follower from Follow Me Friday! Nice to meet you. Have a great weekend, and I hope you can visit me soon.

http://militaryspouserollercoasterride.blogspot.com/

Adorably Distracted... said...

hahah I can't wait to find out!!! lol I used to eat those things and I never had any cool dreams like that! lucky!

Emily said...

Ha! That is a really random dream...but I love any vampire dream! :)

~~Mel~~ said...

Wow bizarre! I never remember my dreams but I do wake up with the "wow that was weird" feeling everytime I eat alot before bed...never had that problem with spicy food though lol.

..SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.. said...

Part of Follow Fridays.. i am your newest follower. and I love blogging. I am also. a small town girl. Have a great weekend.