Monday, March 1, 2010

How Many Pants Does One Child Need?

We had a busy weekend around here.

Saturday I got up early and we went to a local consignment shop (one of my favorite things to do) it was the last day and they were having 50% off on most things. I had already made a trip during the week and got Landon a few outfits. All we got on Saturday was a few toys and one pair of shorts.  After the consignment shop we went to Kohls, Ross, Old Navy, and then the Mall. We actually found a lot of good sales.

When I got home I decided to clean out Landon's pants drawer (Only because it was so full it would not shut) I put up all the ones that were too small and the drawer was still so full. I counted and the child has 32 pair of pants (thats not even counting what was dirty). Yes, he is a little bit spoiled.

Then on Sunday Dustin's mom came and picked up Landon so we could get some major cleaning done. We almost got everything we need to do done. Then we went to get groceries and then to Dustin's moms.

She had bought a Malibu Pilates machine and I of course had to try it out. It was so much fun. After that we went home and I played Wii Fit and watched The Amazing Race.

Needless to say I am pretty sore today but thats alright. No pain on gain right?

3 comments:

Molly said...

Holy moly pants! That I'm afraid, would be the case with my daughter and baby legs/tights/leggings], its RIDIC!!

Glad you had a nice weekend!

Take care girl!

♥Kim said...

Ha work it mama! :) Wow 32 pairs of pants! That is a lot, send some my way, lol. It seems like my son is growing so fast I can't keep enough in his size. Scary!

Donnetta said...

HA!! Now THAT is a serious amount of britches! :)