Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top Two Tuesday...Two Items I Can't Live Without



 
 
Todays topic for Top Two Tuesday's hosted by Taylor at  The Undomestic Momma is Two Items You Can't Live Without..

so without futher adieu...

1. My Cell Phone... I have a Blackberry Curve and I use it for so much..I do a lot of work from emails and I get all of my emails on my phone. I also use it for other more important stuff such as Facebook, and Twitter. I would be completly lost without my phone.

2. My Straightner...I don't know what I would do without it. I use it pretty much every single day. Unless it is raining then I usually wear it curly because it will end up that way as soon as I step foot outside.


14 comments:

Neely said...

Girl I feel you on the blackberry that was my number one also!

Molly said...

Totally agree about both! My blackberry is never away from my side, I put it as my number 1 also :)

Have a great Tuesday!!

Pamibelle said...

My cell phone was one of my runner ups but totally understand the addiction!

Brandi said...

I just dropped my phone in the sink last week, so it's not working and I don't miss it. I would miss my flatiron, though! ;)

Kerbi said...

I totally agree with both!

Beth McC. said...

Great Picks! I couldnt live wihtout my cell phone! I love your blog its so cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

Lindsey said...

why is it that i feel incomplete without my cell phone - i don't know how people did without them!?!?!
and even though my hair is beyond straight - i would be lost without my straightener! good choices

New Mommy!!! said...

I hear yah, chickee!!

Ha, Ha, I used to use my straightner every day too. Now, I pretty much use my hot rollers everyday, but I do have those days where my hair just ends up not getting primped at all, ha!!

Melissa said...

Oooo I forgot about my hair straightener! I use it every day!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

Great picks...my blackberry and straightener are at the top of my list too!

Nocona said...

I put the phone too. Yes and I agree with the straightener too. I use mine everyday.

Annie said...

good pick...I too would DIE without my straightner...I would be a hott mess!!

Sammy said...

I picked my straightner too! :)

I would look like a poodle without it haha

Molly said...

2 of my loves!