Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vegas Day 5!!

On Thursday I went back to the Fashion Show Mall by myself and I got totally lost. Dustin and Travis had went back to Lagasse's Stadium to watch the first half of the Alabama basketball game. They called me when it was over and told me to come back to the hotel to meet them. It took me about 20 minutes to find my way out of the mall. Once I got back we went to have lunch and then Dustin went and played some poker and Travis and me went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum it was so much fun. Here are a ton of pictures...






Also I got married while in Vegas to who you may ask...

George Clooney of course...
You can all call me Mrs. Clooney from now on..

I had a blast at the wax museum. For the most part all of them looked so real. There hair and eye lashes even felt real. It was kind of crazy how real they looked.

After the Wax Museum, Dustin and Me decided to walk around for a little while until Travis got out of his show. So we started out walking around the shops at the Venetian.


The celing is painted like the sky. It was so beautiful.

Then we decided to go walk the strip.

Which is completely gorgeous at night.

We had decided that since it was our last night we were going to stay out late but we ended up going to bed early than we had the rest of the week because we were so tired.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I bet you had a blast! I just love Madam Tussauds! I have a picture with Hef too, and when my college roommate wanted to marry George Clooney, I was a bridesmaid LOL

~~Mel~~ said...

Love all the pics...I so wish I was going to Vegas sometime soon...I can't wait to get there someday!