Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dieting...

I started this on Wednesday and I just now finishing becuase I was at home with Landon yesterday, we went to doctor and he has the croup. He doesn't act like he feels bad but I hope he gets better soon.

It's been a little over a week since I started my diet. I have been (trying to) eat better and for the most part just drinking water. I also have been doing a combination of The 30 Day Shred and Wii Fit. I don't have a scale so I am tracking my weight on my Wii Fit. I started out at 156.5 on 3/29 and as of this morning I am down tgo 150.1. I had a hard time over Easter weekend and when I weighed in on Monday, I had gained 1 pound. But I am happy with week 1's results.

Week 1: -6.4 lbs


11 comments:

Maggie said...

That's awesome! Easter was rough for me too. I'm still struggling to stat away from all the candy on the table. Keep up the good work!

Cassie said...

6 lbs in one week? That is awesome! Just stick with it and you'll do great! That's what I keep telling myself anyway, I know it's hard though. I'm starting to get a lot lazier about exercising!

Erin said...

Way to go!! Those are some awesome results!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! I have been trying so hard to lose some weight! Not even alot 10-15 pounds that I gained over the winter. But I seem to have hit a wall. My weight isn't going anywhere, not up or down! Your success makes me what to continue trying!! Keep it up! xo

Rachel McPhillips said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Annie said...

wow...major progress for one week!! good job :)

Kim said...

Way to go Brandi!!!! That's awesome girl! Keep it up!

Poor baby, hope he gets to feeling better. Hunter just got Croup as well over the weekend, he's just now getting over it.

Have a great weekend!!!

~~Mel~~ said...

Congrats on your weight loss...even with Easter being hard on you...I think you did fantastic!

Hope Landon feels better soon!

Molly said...

Wow, girl. Thats awesome!
Hope little Landon gets to feeling better.

Southern Belle Mama said...

Wow! You go girl!! I'm just starting my fitness plan; hope I can do as well as you!

kado! said...

Congrats that is a great accomplishment! keep it up!