Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter and I hope you all did as well. I didn't take any pictures because, I let my sister borrow my camera Thursday to take some pictures of her car to post on Craigslist and I didn't get it back from her until today.

Landon had a great time. I think he has finally got used to being around a big group of people. He would go to pretty much anybody, especially if they were going outside (he loves to be outside). He played outside for hours on Sunday.

He loved his Easter basket which was kind of baseball themed. It was a baseball basket with, sports themed eggs and soft balls, a carrot which was a bat, and a baseball shirt but it also had a Thomas the train dvd, a book, some M&M's and a pair of pants. His favorite part was the eggs.

We hunted Easter eggs and while he loved being outside he really didn't care to much about hunting the egss. He would pick them up and put them in his basket but after about 10 minutes he was ready to go back on the porch and play but he did find the prize egg.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well.

5 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

Happy Easter :D And I love the name Landon

~~Mel~~ said...

Happy Easter! Landon sounds like he's got quite the personality...how awesome that he loves being outside so much!

Miss Anne said...

Happiest Easter to YOU and YOURS, so glad to hear it went well!

Molly said...

Glad you had a good easter! Coopers favorite part was the eggs, too. Once he realized there was candy inside, there was no getting them back!

♥Kim said...

Aw no pictures, bummer! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Easter. I bet ge enjoyed his easter basket. :)