Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Reese Witherspoon.


2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
No, I always wanted to but I didn't like being away from home at night. (I don't think I ever even spent   thenight way from home until middle school. Sad I know.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Birds. I am deathly afraid of them.

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Gosh there are lots of things. One that I do a lot that drive them nuts is when I drink like a water and I suck the bottle and it makes the bottle cave in and make a popping sound.He hates that.

5. What is currently your favorite song?
I have a lot but I guess I would have to say either American Honey by Lady Antebellum or The House that Built Me by Miranda Lambert.


9 comments:

Debbie said...

Now following from Friday Follow.

www.lifeofamodernmom.com

Cassie said...

I love Reese Witherspoon!

Southern Belle Mama said...

Oh, I never went to summer camp either...always wanted to though! :) Have a great weekend!

kacysue said...

We have a lot of the same answers :) Cute page!

Annie said...

Love Reese! AND American Honey....always have it in my head right now!!

Good answers :)

WPMomOf2 (jen) said...

Birds?? really? Interesting :)) I am afraid of snakes, big time!!

Melissa said...

O this is so fun getting to see others answers! Have a great week-end!

Twee Poppets said...

Stopping by from Follow Me Friday at Trendy Treehouse. I'm following you now! Hope you'll have a chance to follow me, too. :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com


I do the thing with the bottle, too. :P

kado! said...

fun! birds freak me out too...