Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What was the first car you owned?
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I love this car.


2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
There are a lot of songs that I am embarrassed to that I know the lyrics too.

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yes. I had stitches after I had my c-section. I also had to have staples in my head when the car above was wrecked.

4. What was your first job?
After-school daycare teacher. I loved my job.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Sesame Street was one of my most favorite shows when I was little so I have a lot of favorite characters but my two favorites are; Cookie Monster and Slimey the worm.

11 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Super jealous of your first car!! :)

Denise said...

Folowing you from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Fridays. Great blog!

Come by and enter a giveaway for Rachael Ray Bakeware!

http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html

Hagler Happenings said...

I clicked on your link from 5QF & had to comment when i saw your son's b-day.. same as mine!!

Sammy said...

I always wanted an eclipse when I was in high school

Stacey said...

An Eclipse?! I agree with Murdock's Mama!

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers, so fun!! I am tad jealous of your eclipse! Your blog is too cute! Happy Friday!

Molly said...

nice car! too bad it was wrecked!

i am so embarassed at the songs i know the words to...especially when coop repeats them!

Rockin Momma said...

I'm a new Friday Follower! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=2462 and sign up for my newest giveaway!

Lolidots said...

Oh, I always loved that little worm!


Hoppin' over from Mama M's! Happy Friday!

Rob said...

Cookie Monster Rocks and your first car was pretty sweet. My first car was a 1979 red Datsun 280ZX. It was such a great car. Wish I still had it.

Have a great weekend.

Erin said...

Cookie Monster is my favorite too!