Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here I Am..

Sorry I have been MIA. It's been a busy week around here.

What have we been up to?

Well over the weekend Dustin's cousins, Travis and Melanie, came over to stay with Dustin's mom. Friday night we all ate a Logans. Then on Saturday, Dustin and Travis went to the BMW dealership to get some stuff for Travis new car and to Wings, while Dustin's mom, Melanie, Landon, and me went to the mall and to Olive Garden. After Olive Garden we went to our towns Magnolia Festival. It was fun but very hot. After that we all went back to Dustin's moms and just hung out. Sunday after a quick trip to Walmart we went back over to Dustin's moms and grilled out and enjoyed the sunshine.

Landon also learned a new word over the weekend. While we were watching tv. A lady was on there talking and I don't even really know how he caught this but the lady was like "blah blah blah blah and I was so shocked and blah blah blah" and as soon as she got done talking Landon was going Shock, Shock, and he has be saying since then.

I had to make a visit to the Dermatologist yesterday for a little rash that has developed under my arm. She perscribed me some antibiotics. I hope they help.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a good week so far.








1 comment:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com