Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Randomness..

Just a list of Random things going on around here.
  • Tonight Landon is going to his first baseball game. He loves "ball" so I know he will have a blast.
  • Monday is my 24th Birthday.
  • Landon has a few new words. One of my favorites is "song" when ever he hears music he says "song" It's too cute.
  • I am debating getting some highlights in my hair for the summer.
  • We don't really have anything planned this weekend and it is supposed to rain so maybe we will get some cleaning done.
  • We are trying to sell our wii and wii fit but aren't having any luck.
  • I have over 200 followers now and I am so excited. Thank you everyone.
  • Landon is in a Baby Contest and would love for you to vote for him. You can click the link to the right if you would like. He is in Gallery 6 and is Picture #6.
Those are just a few things going on around here. I will take lots of pictures at the game to night to show all of you how much fun Landon has. I can't wait for the weekend to come so we can start celebrating my bday.



5 comments:

Elise said...

Congrats on reaching the 200 Follower Mark and for being such a Fabulous MAMA!!!

Brandi said...

Congrats on the followers! That's awesome! That pic of Landon is ADORABLE! ... off to vote. :)

Kim said...

Yay for you and them 200 followers!

I bet he's going to have so much fun tonight.

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!!

Molly said...

cooper loves ball games, too!

i think highlights would look awesome!

congrats on 200. very exciting!

Rob said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day. Also, hope you had fun at the baseball game.