Friday, April 2, 2010

What I Have Been Doing...

Sorry if I haven't visit a lot of you this week. I have been lost in the '90's. Recently I started watching Beverly Hills, 90210 on Soap Net  every Saturday and Sunday mornings. This week I went to TV.com and have been watching episodes over there, I hate to say it but it is so addicting...


Well my birthday is coming up next month and if anyone wants to purchase me anything.. I will take any of the seasons on dvd..

Well, I am off to go watch some more...


5 comments:

Annie said...

wow...that's a blast from the past! I used to be SO excited for 90210 to come on..ha!

Sarah Ann said...

Haha... oh, Tori Spelling :) Enjoy watching!

Lindsey said...

90210 is my favorite show EVER! I am ashamed to admit how much I love it. I have seen every episode more times than I can count. For every birthday or Christmas I ask for one of the seasons on DVD.

Nocona said...

Ha ha me too! I felt really old when I was talking with some teens about Twilight and I mentioned that the only guy I could picture playing Edward Cullan was Luke Perry if it had been made in my day. They said, "Who?" I go, "You know Dillan from 90210." They said,"He not in 90201." Meaning the new one. Then I said, "You know Luke Perry from 8 Seconds." They still were confused. Wow! I am old. LOL

♥Kim said...

OMG I haven't seen 90210 in FOREVER! I miss all them good shows!!!