Monday, May 3, 2010

Birthday!!

At 2:09 this morning I turned 24. So far I am having a pretty good birthday.

Thursday night before the Barons game, Dustin, Landon, and me had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. Then my sister and my Nice took me to dinner at a local seafood place on Friday night. Then yesterday Dustin's mom cooked lunch for us. We had hamburgers, squash, fried potato's, green beans, and chocolate chip cookies. It was delicious. And tonight my dad is supposed to be taking us to dinner. I feeling like I have gained 20 lbs this weekend but it has all been worth it.

Well I am off to go Internet shopping with my birthday money. Hope you all have a great Monday.

10 comments:

Megon said...

Happy birthday Brandi! I hope it's a great one!

Lindsey said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have the BEST day ever!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! ~andrea

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Angie said...

Happy Birthday from a fellow small town Southern girl who's had "just a few" more birthdays than you! Spend that money, girl!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it is just wonderful! Have a very blessed year!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Iva said...

Happy belated Birthday!! :)

kado! said...

Happy Birthday!

We are both May babies!