Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

I like the all for different reasons but I am really in need of a girls night out right about now. It's been too long.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope.

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Canna Lilies- They are just so beautiful and so colorful.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
Don't rush life. Take it slowly and enjoy every minute of it.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
After I came to I would pay off all my bills.


2 comments:

Adorably Distracted... said...

that was fun! I agree with your advice! I'd tell myself the same thing!

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers,so fun!!! I love your blog, too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!