Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

The one thing that I had always wanted to do but didn't think I could ever do was fly in a plane and I did it when we went to Vegas and I loved it and can't wait to do it again.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
I would probably buy me one cute (cheap) outfit and spend the rest on Landon.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
Well I loved the Monkey Bars (Jungle Gym) but not so much after I fell off of them and broke my arm. So after that I guess just the swings.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
At breakfast time I don't like to eat to much so probably something sweet but if it is brunch or breakfast for dinner then something hearty.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I don't really think I am either. I like things neat but if its not then I am ok with it.

3 comments:

Sabrina Bowen said...

Love this!! I've been MIA from the blog world a bit, but wait a great way to get back in! Happy Friday!!!

Annie said...

this was fun to read!

have a great weekend hun! :)

WPMomOf2 (jen) said...

girl, I hate to fly. hate it hate it.