Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Kids Names (Future Kids Names)

Today over at Kellys Korner it's Show Us Your Life- Kids Names and Future Kids Names.
Baby Names are one of my most favorite things.

Boy's
Landon Heath
(Landon- From the Long Hill) (Heath- Heathland)

Landon's first name is just a name that Dustin and Me both really liked. It was really hard for both of us to decided on a name that we both liked.

We chose Heath as a middle name because that is also Dustin's middle name.

if we were to have another little boy his name would be...

Levi Hayes
(Levi- Joined In Harmony) (Hayes- Lives By The Forest/Brush)

Levi is a name that we talked about when I was pregnant with Landon.

I want them to have the same initials and I love the name Hayes.

Girl's
Eden Cate
(Eden-Paradise) (Cate-  Diminutive Form Of Catherine)

I am in love with the name Eden. It is so beautiful.

I have always wanted to use Cate as a middle name.


10 comments:

Brandi said...

I didn't know Kelly was doing this today. Cute! I love Landon's name... very unique. :)

Lacy Mac said...

I love the name Eden. I mentioned that to my husband and he looked at me like I was crazy. Your little boy is a doll!

Jennie said...

Eden Cate is a beautiful name! And I've always like Landon ... unique.

mjellis said...

I love your names! Beautiful!

Alicia W. said...

Those are great names and I like them most because they are not very commonly heard. So... are you thinking baby #2 or have I been away that long that you need to tell me a lil somethin somethin? :)

JenB said...

My son's name is Daniel Hayes and we call him Hayes. It is my maiden name. (Daniel is my husband's name.) I absolutely love that we named him that and we get lots of great comments on it.

Cherry Berry said...

Eden has become one of my favorite names lately!

~~Mel~~ said...

I love the name Levi and hope to use it some day...

Emily said...

Great names! I have a friend named Eden and have always liked her name.

kado! said...

My newest niece is Eden...they call her "Edie" for short! Cute!

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!