Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sorry...

I just wanted to tell everyone why I was being such a bad blogger. I do all my blogging and visit all your blogs in my free time at work because lets face after spending the whole day away from Landon and Dustin I just want to spend time with them when I get home. So on Monday when I get to work I try to come over here and the website is blocked and it is allotting me a certain amount of time to be on any blogspot blog. Crazy.. So that is why I haven't been around much. I think that I will start bring my laptop to work so I can blog on my lunch.

Anyway, I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope you all did too. Friday afternoon Dustin went and picked Landon up from daycare so I could go get a mani/pedi. It was so nice. Then we spent the weekend at Dustin's grandmothers. We all went out to eat Saturday night and had a great time.

The week so far has been pretty uneventful. My nephew is coming home to visit tonight so we are going over to my sisters for dinner. I can't wait to see him. Then this weekend we are going to graduation party for Dustin's cousin so that should be fun too.




5 comments:

Andrea said...

That's horrible that they blocked it! I would just die if my work blocked it! Have a great day!~andrea

~~Mel~~ said...

I thought you were going to say you were busy at work...which is usually the case with me...but being blocked just downright sucks!

Annie said...

No blogger at work?!?! I would DIE!!

Ali said...

Sounds like a nice week planned with family! And what a bummer about the blog limits!

Molly said...

oh noooo! thats awful! i really try to not do it at night either, but its like the only time i feel like i have.