Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top Two Tuesday...Splurges




Top Two Tuesday...
Splurges


Since I had Landon my splurges have really changed. They used to be purses, shoes, manis and pedis, and clothes for myself. They have changed some now.

1. Landon Britax Marathon- This was a huge splurge but so worth it. I love this car seat and it has great features. If we have another child I will defiantly be purchasing another one.


2. Landon's clothes- While I buy a lot of his clothes at consignment shops. I do tend to splurge on a few things every now and then. But I tend to go a little over board some times. You might remember this post where I wrote about Landon having 32 pair of pants. To give you a little peek of what I mean. Here is a picture of some (most I did keep maybe 20 things) of Landon 3-6 months clothes.


7 comments:

Molly said...

Oh girl I hear ya on the car seat... we have a Britax Marathon in each car, EEK!! They're SOOOO worth it though, and will last forever (or until they expire, ha ha).

Have a great day girl!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

We have that car seat too (in hot pink of course ) and LOVE it! The straps never get twisted like they did with the Graco infant carseat, which drove me bonkers!!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

babies are the best to splurge on :)

Cassie said...

I know what you mean about splurging on clothes...they are just so cute! And at this age they will still wear anything you put on them LOL

Jenni said...

Awww, good for you for your slurges to be on your baby!

Molly said...

Woah at the clothes! That would probably look like Coops if I put them all together!

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed your day! Hope it was great.

Rob said...

We bought a Britax carseat for Shae about 2 years ago and it was the best purchase we ever made. You made the perfect decision on this. Hope you like the seat.