Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
Not really I tried to play the flute when I was in 7th grade but it didn't last very long.


2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
People who keep there blinkers on..

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Housekeeper. I hate doing house work.

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
There are a lot of songs that take me back to my high school years. I love when I hear one of them on the radio.

5. What song best represents your life right now?
"Love Like Crazy" Lee Brice

3 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

I get so annoyed when people leave their blinkers on! But the other day, I realized I had done it for at least 5 minutes (guess the music was too loud?) - anyway, I felt so bad!
:)

Cassie said...

I would probably pick a housekeeper too!

~~Mel~~ said...

Too funny...I also tried to play the flute in 7th grade but could never quite get it!