Sunday, June 27, 2010

Louisiana Part 2 (Pictures)

Landon Me and Hannah at Bubba Gumps







The Concets were a blast
The Line Up for the fist day was
Gloriana
David Nail
Kellie Pickler
Keith Urban
and
Taylor Swift

We missed Gloriana and David Nail because we were running late and had to check into the hotel.


Hannah and Me


Taylor Swift Bus


The crowd and Kellie Pickler



Hannah and Me




Keith Urban


Keith Urban


The water they sold us. booo
Roll Tide!!


Keith Urban

Getting ready for Taylor

Welcome to Death Valley (it sure did feel like it)

This is where my camera died... It started doing this shaking thing but it would still let me take video and pictures here and there. I took a few videos that I will post soon.

Day two Line Up
Justin Moore
Jake Owen
Jason Aldean
Brooks and Dunn
and
Kenney Chesney

We missed Justin Moore and Jake Owen because it decided to come a storm.

All the concerts were great. Taylor, Keith, Brooks and Dunn, and Kenny were amazing.
During Kenny's preformace he brought out Sean Payton, Les Miles, and Uncle Kracker.
It was awesome.

Kenney

I have to leave you with a few pictures of Landon it was his first time staying in a hotel and he loved it.






This was my first time going to Louisiana and for the most part I loved it. I did learn a valuable lesson though. NEVER let my husband find the hotel room.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I miss LA and I can't wait to get back! I would have LOVED to go to that concert. That's probably the best line up I have heard so far! Hope you have a great week! ~andrea @ life in dawleywood

~~Mel~~ said...

Looks and sounds like you all had a great time! That concert sounds amazing!

Kat said...

Looks like you had an amazing time and what a great concert!