Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boo Boo's

Landon got his first major boo boo (to this point) yesterday. He has had his fair share of bumbs and brusies but this is the first time that he has bled but of course he didn't cry he want back down to play.

He was playing under the hose pipe outside on the concrete and was getting so excited. We kept telling him to slow down or he was going to get hurt and the second that both Dustin and me had our backs turned he fell down.

Here is a few pics of the damage:





I know this is only minor but it still breaks my heart.

I have to leave you with this sweet picture.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

OUCH!
I know it's so hard to see boo-boos on our babies. K has already had a black eye where she fell on our hard floors while crawling :(
It made me feel HORRIBLE!!

Annie said...

Aww...poor thing!! We have had a couple bleeding ouchies...and its so sad!! Probably more so for me than Blake :)