Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Weekend

Friday night my nephew came in from college so we all went out to eat at a new place called Nothing but Noodles. They have "nothing but noodles" hence the name. American Noodles, Asian Noodles, Italian Noodles and so on and so forth. It was really good I had Sesame Lo Mein and it was yummy.

After eating we were going to go to Yogurt Mountain but it was packed so we decided to go to the Apple Store first then come back. After the Apple store Aaron decided he wanted to go home because he was tried. So Dustin took him home and my Sister, Hannah, Landon, and me went back to Yogurt Mountain.

Saturday we spent most of the day in our jammies. After lunch though I decided that we needed to go ahead and get our grocery shopping done. So to Walmart we went. After that we came back home and Landon took a long nap. Then we he woke up we went to Best Buy to get a power cord for my Wii and we also tried out a new yogurt place that just opened up called 32 degrees. It was the grand opening so we got 32% off! Score! While we were there it started storming so we hurried up and ate and started home before it got any worse.

Sunday morning Landon slept till after 10 o'clock. So after he finally woke up we got ready and went over to Granna's house and spent the rest of the day there till after Big Brother went off?

Is anyone else watching Big Brother? It is my summer addiction. I haven't really decided who I like yet but right now I like Hayden.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm watching BB...no immediate favourites...I'm sure I'll grow partial to some of them though lol.

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Alicia W. said...

I'm totally addicted to BB and have not missed a season yet! I like Enzo because he is a total badass. :)
http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/hes-got-style.html