Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Do you collect anything?
I used to collect Barbies but I just recently sold them all.

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds, Josh Duhamel

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)
I four scars and they are all from the same accident. I have one on my left foot, my left hand, my right underarm, and the back of my head. The one on the back of my head I had to have staples for.

The day we got out of school my junior year me and one of my friends had a bad car accident but luckily we were ok just a few bangs and bruises.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
I always  put black pepper on my ketchup before I dip my fries in it.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I haven't seen one but my brother saw one once.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Josh is a CUTIE fo sho! Roll TIde!

star said...

I collect Barbies, and I have been thinking about selling them all too, but I can't! I just love them too much! I picked Channing and Ryan too!

Ai Mei said...

Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. Found you through the Friday Blog Hop. Hope you can stop by! :)

Ai Mei-
http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

Nocona said...

Love your guy picks!

Alicia W. said...

Channing Tatum is DELISH! I haven't heard of pepper on ketchup but I guess it couldn't be too different than putting some on a tomato. I'll have to try it. :)

Have a great weekend

http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/camping-boob-sweat-summer-oh-my.html

Annie said...

I have to say I totally agree with your celeb crushes :)