Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I had a baby doll and it's name was Jarvis (yes I named it myself and no I have no I deal where I came up with that name but it's not as bad as my cousin naming a little horse she got once Chocking Hazard because it said that on the box so she thought that was it's name. lol)
I don't actually still have Jarvis but one of my brothers ex girlfriends found a doll at the thrift store that looked just like him so she bought it for me and I still have it.

2. Do you dream in color?
Sometimes

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am 5 foot even and I hate being short. I wish I was just a little taller may 2 or 3 inches.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Reese Witherspoon. I just love her. Or John Krasinski because he would be funny.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
Usually


2 comments:

Annie said...

OMGosh...I am dying about your cousin naming the horse!! That is too cute!!

thestoryoflovebugs said...

Reese was my choice too!