Friday, July 9, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Favorite Bible Verses

I know this is my second post today but I had to participate in this Show Us Your Life hosted by Kelly at Kelly's Korner.

Favorite Bible Verses

For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

Those are just a few of my favorites.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Stopping by from Kelly's Korner! Love these verses!

Alicia W. said...

Great Verses! I re-sent your invite so hopefully you'll have no problem getting in.

http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/love-your-life-we-only-get-one.html

Chelsa said...

stopping by from kk
it's always nice to read about other working moms!!

Autumn said...

Came to your blog for Kelly's Korner. Love those verses. Roll Tide Roll!! :)