Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend

We didn't do much on Friday night. Landon and me made a trip to Walmart. Then we came home to have his favorite meal. Spaghetti and Green beans. Then we just relaxed and watched some TV then we Hannah got off work she came to spend the night with us.

Saturday morning we woke up and we all went to breakfast at Chick-fil-a. Yummy.. Then Landon, Hannah, my Sister and me went swimming. Landon loves the water but he is still not too sure about the pool. After swimming we went to my sisters and Landon and Hannah took a nap while I got ready. Then we went to Yogurt Mountain, The Apple Store, and Sephora.
Landon at Yogurt Mountain. He thought it was so good he needed two spoons.

After we got done with all our shopping we went to meet our friends Andrea and Drew at Chili's. It was delicious. After dinner we went to Best Buy where Landon had to have a Yo Gabba Gabba movie. Then to target where I found him some bathtub crayons (I have been looking everywhere for them) for his birthday.

We didn't do to much on Sunday. We went and got groceries and then went to Granna's to visit and watch Big Brother which I am so glad is back on.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well.




2 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like Landon enjoyed his frozen yougurt :) He is so cute!

Angie said...

Awww...what a cute pic!