Monday, August 9, 2010

First Haircut

Last week I finally decided it was time for Landon to have a haircut. I was trying to put it off as long as possible but it was starting to look bad.

Here he is before:


and here is the best I could get of him after:



He looks so much older.

and Here is a video of him getting it done. I could not believe how good he was. He didn't make a peep and it was storming outside and the lights went off for a second and he was still as quiet and still as he could be.

video


Don't forget to enter my Wee Squeak giveaway.

5 comments:

Gina said...

How cute! The first time I had my son's hair cut the first thing I thought was "he looks so much older now"!

Annie said...

awww...what a cutie! bless his little heart...what a good boy!

Rob said...

His new haircut looks great. He was pretty good for his first haircut.

Laura said...

My little Mr is a terror when he gets his haircut! Haha! He looks adorable! :)

Lea Liz said...

He looks so cute!!! Brody hasn't had a hair cut either and I am goanna wait til I just can't any longer..!!