Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
Neat. I hardly ever even move while I am a sleep.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more Organized (at home) I am very organized at work but I lack all organization at home.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Not to gain so much weight while I was pregnant (I actually was probably warned about this but it was either too late or I didn't really listen probably the latter) because it is so hard to get it off now.


4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Probably clothes for Landon. Right after we found out that he was a boy. There was a yard sale down by Dustin's mom house and the lady had had a little boy about a year before Landon was born so all the clothes matched with the seasons perfectly. I think we bought just about everything she had. Needless to say Landon had plenty of clothes for the first year of his life.

I also found this really neat Wizard of Oz collectible dish once.


5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Japanese..Yummy.


PS: Don't forget to enter my Wee Squeak giveaway.


1 comment:

Vic said...

omgosh....i'm all over the place when i sleep...;) have a great weekend