Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
Yes, a lot actually. When I was little a lady at the church that I went to started calling me Cornbread because she said that I laughed like somebody or a cartoon (or something like that) on tv whose name was Cornbread. My neice has been calling me Bambi ever since she learned how to talk.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
I am the baby. First was my brother then my sister then 19 years later me.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Chris Daughtry. He is not a actor but my husband has been told a few times that he looks like him.

4. What is currently your favorite song?
Alejandro or Boys of Fall. Just depending on what kind of mood I am in.

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
No not really.


4 comments:

Marla said...

Hi Brandi, I'm popping by from 5QF. I also have siblings who are much older then me. It's funny because the last blog I went to also had older siblings. I've always felt more of a rarity. I hope you have a great day!

Bethany @ Organic Enchilada said...

19 years?!?!? That's huge!

Your life movie could be a musical and Daughtry could sing - it would be awesome!

Kath' said...

Love your nickname its really quite cute.
Have a great weekend. Kath'

Di said...

That is a huge age difference! My oldest sister is 12 years older than me and I thought that was a lot. SO its almost like you were an only child growing up huh?