Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend

First before I share about our weekend. Wednesday my bff had her baby and so Thursday night we went to see them in hospital. Landon was at Dustin's grandmothers so he didn't get to go but he will see baby Bryant soon.
Here is me with Bryant. It looks like I am just holding a ball of blankets but I promise there is  a baby in there. He was so sweet and I am so happy for them.

We didn't do very much this weekend. I cleaned a ton on Saturday morning while Dustin was at work then we went over to Granna's for Jen's birthday party. We had so much yummy food.

We went back over there yesterday for a little while. Then last night Landon and me went to church with my sister. There church stared a revival last night and it was a awesome service. Then after church they had homemade ice cream. I was in heaven. I think I could eat my weight in homemade ice cream.

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend.

Cassie said...

Congrats to your BFF!