Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Most of the times yes but there are occasions that I have to have a little spending spree for myself. Hey I deserve it right?


2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Not too well. There not very social.

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I am happy where I am now. lol.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Yes, I love getting stuff in the mail but usually it's just bills.yuck.


5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
When I was four, we went to the beach I remember riding my bike down to the edge of the water. Then I got really sick (sun poisoning) and we had to go home early.



1 comment:

Paige said...

Ah, what a sad first trip to the beach! =( You shouldn't feel bad for spending money on yourself, like you said, you completely deserve it! But I do truly believe that it is nearly impossible for Moms to spend money on themselves and not feel bad. Dads on the other hand are different. haha!