Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Way To Long..

So it has been way to long since I have posted anything. It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here. We had some family issues and my dad was in the hospital for about a week. He is out now and is doing good.

I got a new job offer. It's at the same place I work now but in a different department. So I am working out my two week notice right now. I am super happy about it as it is a great opportunity and a pay raise but I am going to miss all of my co-workers that I have now. I start next Monday so wish me luck.

Landon will be two in just a little over two weeks. I can not believe it he has grown up so much in the past month.

Football season is finally here and I couldn't be more excited. Here are some pictures from Saturday.





Roll Tide Roll!!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Glad your dad is doing better! Congrats on the new job...you'll be great!

You know its been too long if I hardly recognized little Landon! He is so big!

Paige said...

Adorable pictures!!!