1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
The one thing that I had always wanted to do but didn't think I could ever do was fly in a plane and I did it when we went to Vegas and I loved it and can't wait to do it again.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
I would probably buy me one cute (cheap) outfit and spend the rest on Landon.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
Well I loved the Monkey Bars (Jungle Gym) but not so much after I fell off of them and broke my arm. So after that I guess just the swings.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
At breakfast time I don't like to eat to much so probably something sweet but if it is brunch or breakfast for dinner then something hearty.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I don't really think I am either. I like things neat but if its not then I am ok with it.