Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bed Time Conversations With a Two Year Old

My favorite part of the day has quickly become bed time. I think it may be Landon favorite part of the day too. He loves to get under the cover and snuggle with mommy and daddy.

Then I will always ask him what he wants to talk about. He is so cute because he always goes ummmm then he says whatever he wants to talk about (which is usually rainbows. I am not really sure why he loves them so much) he likes to talk about what color the rainbows are. He always says the three colors that he knows that are in the rainbow (green,orange,and yellow or ellow as Landon says) then I name all the other colors that are in the rainbow and he repeats them.

Then we might talk about a variety of things. Some of his favorite things to talk about are camels, dinosaurs, barney, hannah (my niece), forts (his new favorite thing to do), Payton (pey pey his best friend at daycare), and pom pom (my aunt and his daycare teacher), and who knows what else he is always coming up with something new.

After all of that, I am ready to go to sleep but I think he could talk all night long. I will tell him ok mommy needs to go to sleep now. He usually says ok mommy. Goodnight I love you. Then he will rub my face and say sweet dreams. It is the most precious thing ever!

2 comments:

mama faith said...

I adore bedtime with my sweet boys. Smelling like baby shampoo and clean jammies...the best! Glad to see you are back blogging!

bonheursdaily said...

oh-so-sweet....