Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
That's a tough one. I would love to be on either show.ha. But I guess I would have to say What not to Wear because the families that are on Extreme Home Make Over all have such sad stories and luckily I am not in any situation like that.

2. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Well my son is only two so he probably doesn't care right now but I am sure I will tell him somethings as he gets older.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
It depends. If I am really close then I might speed up or if I am in a hurry but usually I stop.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Both are delish but I prefer chips over chocolate most of the time.



2 comments:

Mayra said...

Our kiddos are the same age! =)

I, too love both shows but you're right Extreme Home makeover wouldn't be fit for me either. I love it though and love seeing how happy the families end up!

PS. Your kiddo is a cutie!

Elisabeth Hirsch said...

Your little boy is darling! I have a two-year-old boy as well. That is such an awesome age ;)

I'm following.
ecwrites.blogspot.com