Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday..



1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

Yes. Well maybe not the exact same outfit but I usually wear my jeans at least twice a week before washing.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Probably Vegas but I actually don't think I would want to live there all year long. Maybe just have a second house there. ha.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
We have never flown with L yet only drove.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I don't usually do "spring cleaning" I just clean all year long. ha.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I loved Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.



1 comment:

Angie said...

I have dear John on hold at the Library! I can't wait to read it!

Stopping by from 5 Question Friday!
http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/