Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope...Well I have actually have never tried to drive a stick shift. I think that if I tried I would get the hang of it pretty quickly.


2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Meatloaf..yuck and Pork chops...gross. Makes me kind of sick thinking about them.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I try not to buy them (not because I don't want to support the girl scouts but because I can't just buy one box.ha) My favorite kind is Thin Mint.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I don't pamper myself to often but if I get the chance to I love to get a mani and pedi and go shopping.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I don't really have a nickname. My niece calls me Bambi (I am not really sure why but she has called me that since she was little) and my daddy calls me Bran and sweetie but that's about it.

I haven't been blogging that much because I computer has been messed up but it is fixed now.Yea!



3 comments:

Kim said...

Girl you don't like Meat loaf & Porkchops?? What's wrong with you. Ha! :) I didn't realize you started back blogging again until I saw this post. Welcome back, I missed reading ur blog!!!

Molly said...

No meatloaf?! You're unamerican! Haha. I LOVe driving a stick shift, but gave it up when I got preggo...way too much work!

Now I want girl scout cookies!

Rachel said...

I think you're right - you'd probably pick up driving a stickshift pretty quickly on any of the newer cars - they're pretty forgiving :) And yes, I'm speaking from firsthand experience, ha ha!

I think you should post a video of your stupid human trick talent voice! :)