Monday, February 7, 2011

Potty Training

We have began to potty train Landon. He will go whenever we ask him if he wants to potty but he doesn't tell us that often that he has to go. Anybody have any potty training advice?? Help..

Like I said he doesn't usually tell us that he has to go but the other night we were all laying in bed and and he said that he need to go potty so his daddy got up to take him, Landon looked at me and said "I be back in five minutes mommy". It was so cute. He also cracks me up when he goes #2. He will push and push and when he is all done he says "Feels better mommy".

I have a question for all of you. Did or do your children have to take off there pants and everything before they will use the potty. Landon has to have his shoes and pants completely off before he will use the potty. I am completely fine with that at home but I don't want to take him to a public bathroom and have to pull off all of his clothes. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

mama faith said...

I did a post about 2 weeks ago about potty training C and YES! He has to take off EVERYTHING! So funny! Good luck!