Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday night my niece and me went to see Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, and Jerrod Niemann. It was a great concert. I will post pictures sometime this week.

Saturday morning we had to take Dustin's grandmother home. She had been here staying with Dustin's mom for a few weeks. Saturday night we all went out to eat at this place that has delicious catfish. Landon was so funny while we were there he got chicken fries and after he would take a bite of one he would say "I love chicken" and we found out that he loves slaw, he ate almost my entire bowl of it.

Sunday morning as soon as we woke up I dropped my iPhone in the toilet (I was and still am devastated). I still don't have a phone. Sunday afternoon Landon and me went to Walmart with my sister. I had to get a few groceries and she wanted to let Landon pick him out something for Valentine's day. She decided to let him get a movie and so when we got over to the movies she let him out of the buggy and he ran up to the DVDs and said "Oh my gosh, I love it. It's my favorite" to every movie. She got him a Yo Gabba Gabba movie and I got him one that had a bunch of different shows on it. After that we went over to Granna house to play outside because it was such a nice day yesterday. Landon got to blow bubbles and play with his 3D sidewalk chalk. We also went and got frozen yogurt which is Landon's favorite.

Today Landon was having a Valentines party at daycare. So he went to daycare with his little valentines cards and some m&m's to give to all his friends. I wish I could have been there to get pictures.

I hope all of you  had a wonderful weekend and are having a great Valentine's Day!!





No comments: