Monday, May 9, 2011

Cutest Kid Contest!

Sorry for my lack of blogging, less than a week after we got our computer fixed it broke again. We are about to have to break down and buy a new one. There is only so much we can do from my iPad and our iPhones. I still read all of your blogs everyday from my phone but it is so hard to post from there. I plan to be back blogging every day very soon.

Anyway Landon is in a Cutest Kid Contest on Facebook and I thought I would ask all you if you had a minute to go and vote for him. All you have to do is go and "like" Jennifer Branham Photography (she is awesome by the way) and just leave a comment under Landon's photo in her cutest kid contest album. You have to leave a comment just liking the picture does not count. I believe his picture is number 30 out of the 50. He is wearing a blue shirt and is in front of a red background. Also if you want to add me as a friend first I am under Brandi Guthrie Stanford.

Thank you all in advance!


No comments: