Thursday, May 17, 2012

February 24, 2012

My due date with EK was 2/29/12 leap day. I knew I would most likely not have her on that day because I was going to be having a scheduled c-section. So a couple of weeks before my due date we decided to  schedule my c-section for Friday February 24. I was supposed to be the first section of the day, I was scheduled for 7 am, we had to be at the hospital at 6. I kept getting pushed back because of emergency c-sections but finally about 8:30 am they were ready to take me back to the OR. I had to have an emergency c-section with Landon and it was so hectic and while I was in the OR with him I had some tachycardia so I was a little nervous about having another c section but everything went perfect. She was born at 9:21 am. 

Just waiting.

Big brother waiting.

She's here.

He loves her.

Sweet girl.

No comments: