Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby

I'm blogging again. I can't believe it has almost been a whole year. I am kicking myself for not blogging throughout my pregnancy but oh well I can't change the past. I wanted to start blogging again so I could keep up with baby #2 like I did when Landon when he was a baby. So with out further ado here is my sweet baby girl..Ella Kate




She was born on February 24, 2012 at 9:21am. She was 7 lbs 9 oz and 21 in long.

She is a wonderful baby. She already has Me, her Daddy and her big brother wrapped. 

Landon is loving be a big brother he is not one bit jealous of her and he loves helping out with her. He is constantly wanting to hold her and kiss her. 


I am really going to try to blog everyday again. It gets really hectic around here now. I love being a mother of two. I have the two sweetest babies. I am truly blessed.




No comments: